It has always been said that the pizza the more homemade, the better. And what could be better than making a homemade grilled pizza? The recipe is very easy to follow, so take a break, because you are going to prepare the best pizza in the world.
Ingredients for grilled pizza (2 people)
For the mass:
- 300 grams of force flour
- 20 grams of fresh yeast
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 glass of water
For the surface:
- 200 grams of minced beef
- 100 grams of minced pork
- 1 medium chicken breast
- 100 grams of bacon
- 1 green pepper
- 1 onion
- 225 grams of mozzarella cheese
- 5 tablespoons tomato sauce
- Barbecue sauce
- Olive oil
Preparation of grilled pizza (60 minutes)
Preparation of the dough:
- We will start preparing the pizza dough. To do this, sift the flour into a deep bowl, using a strainer to make it softer. With the help of a spoon or roll of toilet paper, you must make a hole in the center and add a tablespoon of salt and yeast. Remove everything well.
- A continuación, debes añadir 1 vaso de agua (que equivale a unos 200 ml). Según la vas añadiendo, con ayuda de unas varillas eléctricas (que tengan mucha potencia), remueve bien. Luego agrega el aceite y sigue removiendo. Notarás que la masa va ganando cada vez más consistencia.
- Flour a part of the countertop and put the dough in it. Flour your hands (this will help the dough not stick in your hands) and begin to knead it, so that it is increasingly manageable. With the help of a roller you can make it more elastic by stretching it. Do this process for about 10 minutes.
- After kneading, make a ball and paint it with a little oil (this will help it not to dehydrate or stay hard). Cover it with a cotton cloth, which is slightly damp, or paper. Place it in an area of the kitchen where there is not much humidity and can be at room temperature. You will have to wait for your volume to double. In summer, this will take about 30 minutes, while in winter it can take an hour.
- While the dough gains volume, go preparing the rest of the ingredients. Place a pan on the fire (better if it is non-stick) and heat some oil over medium heat. Mix both types of meat with your hands (you can buy it mixed if you prefer), so that it is well integrated together with a little salt. Add it to the pan when the oil is hot and, with the help of a trowel, you chop it. You will have to let it fry about 5 minutes.
- Peel the onion (wash it with water so that its tear effect is reduced) and cut it into very thin strips. You should do the same with the green pepper. When you see that the meat has taken a golden tone add both ingredients, and stir everything with a wooden spoon, cooking slowly.
- With a sharp knife, cut the chicken breast into strips, short and thin. More or less try to be the same, so that the cooking process is the same. Add the pieces to the pan, sprinkle a little salt and stir. Cover for frying for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Verify that, after 5 minutes, the meat is to your liking. If not, leave it a little more. When ready, pour some barbecue sauce (to your liking), stirring well to mix everything for a couple of minutes.
Assemble and cook the pizza:
The dough should already be ready to work, so flour your work surface again and with the help of a roller it gives you the circular shape of a pizza. The ball will give you two medium pizzas, but you can make a large square pizza if you have guests.
Turn on the oven at 180-200 degrees to warm up (program up and down). Spread the whole pizza base with the fried tomato, covering it completely. Then add everything you have prepared in the pan, using a spoon so that it is well distributed on the surface.
Chop the bacon and spread it on the surface along with the grated mozzarella cheese. You can use any other type of cheese that you like the most. Above, add a little more barbecue sauce, which will give your homemade barbecue pizza a better flavor.
The time has come to put it in the oven, on a tray that is right in the center. Bake about 10-13 minutes. If you want it a little more golden, leave it a little more and you will have your homemade barbecue pizza ready.