Grills or barbecue are more than a kitchen utensil.The barbecues are meetings with friends, family and a good smile on a sunny afternoon, a good meal and beers in the sun. If you are lover of the world of grills, this is your website.
Here we show you all the tricks, models and recipes so that your grill the beginning of a perfect day.
Analysis of the best grills of 2019:
Grill catalog at the best price:
¿What is your ideal grill?
There are plenty of models so it is normal that you do not know which grill to buy that best meets your needs. In thegrills.top we have classified them to find what you are looking for.
thee will show you the characteristics and the best grills offers of the main brands in the sector.
Types and models of grills: Pros and Cons
You can find the grill you need according to the following criteria:
- According on your fuel, such the gas, wood or firewood and coal. Undoubtedly the main factor since it directly affects both the use and maintenance and taste of your grills.
- You can also search for grills according to their materials, This way you can find gas grills, prefabricated or metallic stainless steel.
- Another way to classify the grills is according to the use you are going to give, as garden, indoor or portable grills.
- Finally, the grills can be classified by their manufacturers, among which we highlight brands such as,Char-Broil, Weber, Dyna-Glo, Char-Griller, Blackstone, Brushtech Invicta and many others.
- Another criterion that we should not forget is the price, Thee will show you the best grills according to their value for money, the cheapest offers you can find in a selection made in various online grills stores.
We help you find the perfect grill that bears your name and with which you will share many special moments with your family!
Guides for you to become an expert on grills:
Our latest Grilled Recipes
Grilling is not just putting all the meat on the grill, We show you the best recipes, spices, sauces and cuts so that your best roasts are unforgettable.
difference between barbecue vs grill
This is the first question you should ask yourself, and don’t worry if you don’t know the answer because confusing them is a very common mistake, The difference between a barbecue and a grill is called a tapa: the barbecue has a lid, the grill does not. as simple as that.
- This lid gives the barbecue a versatility of kitchen uses that the grills do not have, For example, barbecues can function as a coal oven to achieve a less carbonized and deeper preparation, siendo en muchas ocasiones la mejor forma de cocinar piezas grandes.
- This cover also does not allow food to acquire a smoky flavor and aroma, because the smoke in the grills disappears while in the barbecues we can keep it in contact with the food for longer.
- Finally, the lid allows the closure to be safer because the lid protects the embers and wood from the wind, thus avoiding possible sparks or embers fly and can cause unwanted fires.
Remember: with grills you should always turn off the coals with water, with barbecues, you can close the lid and enjoy a quiet dinner.
Which fuel is better: coal, gas or wood.
We recommend reading this article: What is the best charcoal for grills?
Each fuel has its advantages and disadvantages, For example, butane gas has the advantage of being comfortable and easy to use, both in its ignition and in the control of the flame.
However, passionate green of the grills prefer wood or coal. There are many types of wood and coal that we can use for our roasts, and in many cases, they will determine the taste and aroma that food will acquire.
Among the most used wood for cooking on grills we find oak, olive, oak, orange, beech and ash wood, among others. But…
Attention! Toxic wood for grilling.
This is something that not everyone knows and can turn an afternoon of joy into a headache and a nightmare, There are woods that should NEVER be used for cooking, These include fig wood, as well as wood treated with paints or varnishes, since the combustion of these chemicals can be dangerous for our health.
In thegrills.top we have created detailed articles for each of them, but the undisputed king of the grills is coal, This plant biomass does not pollute and is ecological. and the embers they produce have the characteristic of generating a uniform and lasting heat ideal for cooking meats, fish or vegetables.
Coal has many variants depending on the wood of origin, as well as its carbonization process, we can find coals of white quebracho, coconut fiber, oak, among many others.
Mineral coal is deprecated due to its high pollutants and we do not recommend its use.
Buying a grill online has never been so easy
From thegrills.top we want it to be easier for you. We spend a lot of time analyzing and comparing all the models and types of grills to be able to offer true and useful opinions so that you know which grill to buy according to your needs.
In addition, we provide the best information in the sector with guides, tutorials, recipes and reviews of the best grills in the market.
Fruit of this exhaustive analysis and comparison of all the grills of the market, takes us to the next step: find the best market prices for you. On our website you can find a wide range of grills of all kinds: coal, wood, smokeless, cheap. Discover them and choose your perfect barbecue!
Tips and tricks for grill lovers.
discover the best exotic birds